In album: Cove Dental Center
Visit Cove Dental Center for the Best Standard of Care Proper dental care is important for everyone. Finding the best Huntsville dentist practice to suit a variety of needs can be difficult, however. Luckily, Cove Dental Practice is available to help patients by providing full-service dentistry and state of the art technology.
huntsville alabama family dentistry»
1610 4 Mile Post Rd SE Huntsville, AL 35802
Visit Cove Dental Center for the Best Standard of CareProper dental care is important for everyone. Finding the best Huntsville dentist practice to suit a variety of needs can be difficult, however. Luckily, Cove Dental Practice is available to help patients by providing full-service dentistry and state of the art technology.
Cove Dental Practice was started in May of 2007. The business thrived and grew over the next several years until a larger, new office was required. A brand-new, state of the art dental facility was built as the new home for the practice with convenience and a high standard of care in mind. On October 1, 2013, Cove Dental Practice moved into their new home and began seeing patients from their new, improved location.
Cove Dental Practice is the creation of George Waites, DMD, a qualifed dentist in Huntsville, Alabama. Dr. Waites received his B.S. in Sports Medicine from Samford in 2001, where he also had a minor in biology. He then went on to receive his dental training from UAB Dental School, where he graduated as a fully-certified and qualified dentist in 2005. Since then, he has been practicing dentistry and helping to improve the lives of his patients in Huntsville, Alabama, and the surrounding areas.
The Cove Dental Center’s Unique Approach to Dentistry
The Cove Dental Center provides a full range of services and state of the art treatments to their patients. By providing a wide variety of treatment options, the practice is able to serve patients with any need imaginable. While this is in no way a comprehensive list of treatments, patients who visit Dr. Waites at Cove Dental Center can expect to receive general dentistry services like the following:
* Full Examinations for New Patients. New patients to the practice will receive a full examination to assess their exact dental condition. This includes both bitewing and panoramic X-rays, in addition to periodontal charting and oral cancer screenings. During the exam, teeth will be checked for any type of plaque, tartar, cavities or other forms of decay. The dentist will look for any signs of oral disease, jaw misalignment or any other issues that may need to be addressed. By knowing in advance exactly what types of dental issues are present, it is easier to provide excellent, effective services and treatments to help patients’ teeth.
* Limited Examinations. Anyone who is dealing with any sort of dental issue should come in to the practice to receive an examination of the problem. The dentist will assess exactly what the problem is and will usually offer treatment on the spot to resolve it. Anyone who experiences sudden pain, sensitivity or damage to their teeth should come in immediately for help to prevent worsening problems.
* Recall Examinations. Every six months, patients should visit the practice to receive a thorough tooth cleaning and exam. By keeping teeth clean and free of plaque or tartar build-up, many common dental issues can be avoided. It is best to have professional cleanings twice a year to prevent these issues from occurring. During these routine checkups, teeth will be examined for any problems and will be professionally cleaned of all foreign material. This helps to keep teeth and gums healthy and looking their best.
* Teeth Whitening. Professional dental whitening is the best way to remove any stains that may have developed on the surface of teeth. Whitening teeth using home kits purchased over-the-counter is not very effective, and users do not often have good results. Additionally, home kits can actually damage teeth and gums by causing chemical burns and sensitivity. Professional whitening is safer and works much better to renew the appearance of teeth.
Cove Dental Practice only uses the finest, most technologically-advanced equipment available. Impressive equipment used at this hampton cove dentist facility include:
* ADEC Equipment
* Shick Digital X-Ray Imaging (Intraoral)
* Sirona Digital Imaging (Extraoral)
* KAVO Handpieces
By visiting Cove Dental Practice, patients can be assured of receiving the best care possible. Nearly any type of dental issue can be treated using the impressive technology and equipment available at the practice. Anyone worried about proper oral health should visit a huntsville dentist as soon as possible for routine care and help with any issues that occur. Dr. Waites is very qualified and experienced at handling any sort of dental problem or need.
Please login to add comments!